INDEPENDENT STUDY: Listen to the following recording in green. Then complete the assignments below. Step 1 (b. What Does It Look Like in A Human Being?) Chapter 1 Bill’s Story pgs. 1-16
SPONSEES: Skip ahead to the assignments below.
For all assignments you should pencil underline what is meaningful for you and/or write down any questions for discussion with a recovered compulsive overeater or partner in recovery.
*1.Read: Step 1 Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions (AA 12&12)
*2. Listen: to one or more of the following “A Vision For You” recordings below or under the “Special Editions” tab on the website http://avision4you.info.
- Chapter 2: There Is A Solution, Kim G, 03/27/2016
- Chapter 2: There Is A Solution, Harlan G 04/19/2015
- Step 2: There Is A Solution! Harlan G, 12/22/2013
3. Read: Chapter 2 There Is A Solution (Big Book) pgs. 17-29
5. Continue Practicing: abstinence & plan of eating, TOOLS